Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014

Curves Around the World - Collars



Hallo meine Lieben,

mal wieder ist es Mittwoch und wieder mal Zeit für Curves Around the World. Dieses mal geht es mir an den Kragen - äh, nein UM den Kragen. Ich habe mir für dieses Motto extra meine weiße Evans Bluse aufgehoben. Ich liebe sie, trage sie auch öfters, habe nur noch kein Foto für Euch gemacht.

Was ich an meiner Bluse liebe:


♡♡♡ Das Material - zartes Futter und knitterfreier Tüll
♡♡♡ Die Farbe - unschuldiges weiß
♡♡♡ Der Schnitt - Ballonsaum ist nicht jedermann's Fall, aber ich liebe es
♡♡♡ Der Ausschnitt - feiner Rundhals mit Mittelfalte
♡♡♡ Der Kragen - dunkle Perlen als Kontrast zum weiß

Kate aus Australien
Thulie aus Südafrika
Nina aus den Staaten
Aislynn aus Dänemark
Helen von der Insel


Hello my dears,

once again it is Wednesday and time for Curves Around the World. This time it is all about collars. I saved my white Evans blouse especially for this motto. I love it to death and I wear it quite often but I just did not take a picture of it for you.

What I love about my blouse:



♡♡♡ Material - soft lining and non wrinkling tulle
♡♡♡ Colour - innocent white
♡♡♡ Cut - balloon hem, not everyone likes it but I love it
♡♡♡ Neckline - fine round-necked with a plait in the middle
♡♡♡ Collar - dark pearls in contrast to the bright white

Kate from Australia
Thulie from South Africa - I love you bold but that really really short hair is even better
Nina from the States
Aislynn from Denmark
Helen from UK








Bluse/blouse - Evans
Cardigan - H&M +
Jeans - Asos Curve
Jacke/jacket - Triangle by s.Oliver
Ring - Six
Tasche/bag - I am
Booties - Spicy über Reno

5 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my the collar on your top is gorgeous, I love the detail on it. Oh that jacket that you are wearing the first pictures, I want it! lol But yeah I love the color of it and the how it's collarless, it really makes your collar pop!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Kragen ist toll. Schönes Outfit

    http://stefanieloves.wordpress.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your outfit is cute, but oh my goodness I'm in love with that purse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You look so chic babe!!! Those nerd glasses, that top "that collar" - the cardigan ... I should just stop counting cause I love everything you have ensemble. Your style is really growing on me: love it :)
    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh my gosh I love that top and oh that cardigan! Did you get it recently? Love love love the cardigan! The top is so pretty with great embellishments. Comfy smart casual yet very put together with such cute extra touches.

    http://everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen