Montag, 16. September 2013

Casual Monday


Hallo Ihr Lieben,

ich hoffe ja doch, es gibt Euch da draussen.  
Heute hieß es zurück zur Arbeit und ich bin immer noch nicht fit. Daher auch das verkniffene Grinsen.

Und auch heute steht mein Outfit wieder ganz im Zeichen meines Montags Mottos: Stressed, depressed but well and comfy dressed.


Hello my dears,

well I hope you exist some where out there. 
Today it is time to get back to work and I am not fit at all. That explains my, em, smile. 

And also today's outfit reflects my Monday slogan: Stressed, depressed but well and comfy dressed. 


Das Tuch habe ich in meiner Shopping Oase, dem MTZ, im Sale bei Guess super günstig erstanden. Es ist zwar schon ein bisschen her, dass ich es gekauft habe, aber ich freue mich immernoch über das Schnäppchen. 


I got that scarf at my shopping oasis, the MTZ, it was on sale at Guess and a really great bargain. I bought it some weeks ago but I am still so happy about that snip. 


Bluse/Blouse - H&M
Jacke/Jacket - Primark
Rock/Skirt - H&M
Leggings - Ulla Popken
Sandalen/Sandals - No name holiday haul
Schmuck/Jewelry - Geschenk einer Freundin/Give away from a friend
Tuch/Scarf - Guess

Jennifer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen